Don't just look at the appearance. This is mainly aimed […]
Don't just look at the appearance. This is mainly aimed at the majority of friends who pay attention to appearance. When choosing a battery car, we must comprehensively consider the performance of the tram and choose a style that suits your needs. The following Electric Vehicle Manufacturers will share the considerations for selecting electric vehicles:
1. Battery. Many businesses on the market will now sell their assembled cars and new cars. The biggest difference is the battery. When buying a battery car, you must choose the original battery. There is a relatively easy to distinguish method: let the seller show you the battery, and the original battery will print its own product information on it. And the original battery of the new car generally has a warranty period of about one year, which is more quality guaranteed. In addition, the size of the battery should be selected according to the distance you use every day. The one with a long distance (more than 3 hours per day) will naturally choose a battery with a large capacity. It does not matter if it is near, and the quality of the battery is good.
2. Brake. There must be a disc brake! ! This is too important. The original purpose of choosing the battery is to facilitate travel. I hope everyone can be safe. The brakes are too important. The disc brakes can be quickly and safely braked in a short time to ensure that everyone can be in an emergency. Keep yourself and others safe. There are front brakes and rear brakes. Generally, the rear brakes are used more often. The front brakes are used in crisis situations. It is generally not recommended to use the front brakes when driving fast. It is easy to roll over. Therefore, the disc brake is generally used in the rear brake.
3. Gear shift. According to the relevant requirements, the speed standard of the battery car is 20KM / H. In order to achieve the standard, some manufacturers leave the factory. Almost all new cars come with a low degree. However, many people are not satisfied with this speed, so they have adjusted Shuichi said that many sellers will help you adjust it, and even introduce friends who have a pursuit of speed to buy a one-speed variable-speed battery car and tell everyone not to buy it! This car must be the national standard. Therefore, when you choose a battery car, choose a battery car that is qualified by the national standard. All aspects are more secure. If you really can't stand this speed, you can choose the built-in speed regulation.
4. Storage box. The size of the storage box is completely selected according to personal needs. Generally, it is the space under the cushion, and there is a tail box behind some of them. At least the size should be able to put down common items such as raincoats, everyone can choose according to their own needs.
5. Lightness, weight and size. This can be ignored for stronger friends, and it will be brought up specifically because I made a lot of jokes on this matter. I am relatively thin, and my father bought a battery car to help me try it (it was not possible to ride it at the time), completely ignoring the weight problem, and as a result, I couldn't get the battery car right. (There are two stops at the front and the back, and the one at the back is more stable, but you need to step down hard and lift up with your hands. I ca n’t do it anyway, cry).